At Shottenkirk Honda of Davis the health & safety of our customers and staff is our highest priority. We will continue to follow the guidance of the CDC and local public health officials as we adjust our business practices in order to address current challenges.
First, we want you to know that we are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic seriously.
We are taking extra preventative measures to protect our customers, staff and everyone who enters our facility to keep them safe and healthy.
Below are a few of the steps that we are currently taking:
- Frequent disinfectant cleaning daily paying special attention to frequently touched areas and surfaces.
- Our staff will respect your space and will warmly greet you without a handshake. We will allow for adequate space between our staff and customers (3-6 feet) during in-person interactions.
- We ask that all customers remove all personal items from vehicles at drop-off.
- Customer vehicles are disinfected after all repairs are completed.
- Our Staff members are dedicated to hand sanitizing/washing between personal interactions and as many times as possible throughout the day. We encourage our customers to join us with frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizers.
- Drop off & pick up options without in-person interaction; you may drop off your vehicle before or after hours fill out the night drop envelope located at the forward left corner of the service drive (Large blue mail box). Please include a number for texting and email for us to communicate repair requests, explanations and authorizations. Payments can be processed by phone.
- After hours pick up: Arrangements can be made between you and your service advisor for a vehicle lock out for you to pick up your vehicle after hours.
- For vulnerable members or our community; (as defined by CDC) 65+ we may be able to pick up your vehicle on a limited case by case basis.
- If you become sick, please give us a call so we may schedule a date that works best for you at a future date, stay home and seek advice from your health care provider.
Thank You For Your Continued Business And Support.